Situated just 20 minutes southwest of downtown Denver, Littleton has almost 1500 acres of parks and open space. Its proximity provides easy access to Chatfield Reservoir, the foothills, Red Rocks and the I-70 Corridor, which is considered by many to be the gateway to Colorado’s ski country.
The quaint, tree-lined downtown area is one of the few remaining historic shopping districts along the Front Range and offers more than 220 eccentric shops, cafes, restaurants. It also offers a farmer’s market every Sunday in the summer featuring locally grown produce. Littleton Public Schools are also consistently ranked in the top 10 percent of all school districts in Colorado year after year.
To learn more about Historic Downtown Littleton, click here.
What Buyers Like:
- Top rated schools and great place to raise a family.
- Light Rail Access – A short twenty minute ride to the north will get you to the heart of Denver: Larimer Square, 16th St. Mall, LoDo nightlife, Invesco Field and the Pepsi Center. Head south to Aspen Grove for even more shopping and dining options as well as trails, open space and recreation.
- Life moves a bit slower out here but you can still get to the action easily if you want to. People enjoy the pace of life and love the proximity to the mountains.
- Littleton offers a variety of housing options to meet every buyer’s needs and if you are willing to commute the price of housing is often much more affordable than living in Denver.
What Buyers don’t like about Littleton;
- You are in the suburbs.
- The commute time to downtown. Although, it is only nine miles there are only a limited number of roads to get there and they can be congested.