Pricing Your Home
The role of pricing in listing a property for sale is a critical to the sale. If the price is too high, potential buyers will dismiss the property at the beginning search level. In many cases, the potential buyer will not ever see the property because they will believe it isn’t worth their time. Conversely, if the price is too low, equity from the sale maybe ‘left on the table.’
Your Veritas Real Estate agent can help you avoid the pricing problems in order to ensure your property is listed for sale at a competitive price.
Below is some helpful information that further explains the importance of properly pricing the property from the beginning of the listing period.
- The Role of the Realtor in Pricing
- Criteria that Determine Market Value
- Importance of Proper Pricing
- Reasons for Overpricing – Danger!
- History of an Overpriced House
- Can You Afford to Miss Your Showing Window by Overpricing Your House?
- When is the Best Time to Go Onto the Market?
History Of An Overpriced Home
Can you afford to waste this much time and money?
Can You Afford To Miss Your “Selling Window” By Overpricing?
When is the Best time to Go on the Market?
WILL YOU PRICE YOUR HOME TO SELL?